How to understand the graph

ALPHABRAIN8675

MIND MONITOR EEG CONNECTED TO GDRIVE?

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

On the integration of mind monitor w Dropbox for EEG graphs; are there any settings that I can change to integrate rather w GDrive as that is my file sharing and storing solution I use at all times.
P.S. Apologies for posting this here as I was unable to create a new topic to list it though.
James
Site Admin

Re: MIND MONITOR EEG CONNECTED TO GDRIVE?

Post by James »

ALPHABRAIN8675 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:51 am James,
On the integration of mind monitor w Dropbox for EEG graphs; are there any settings that I can change to integrate rather w GDrive as that is my file sharing and storing solution I use at all times.
On Android you can use any cloud service you like, but for Apple devices I have to manually code each one, so it's just Dropbox for now.
ALPHABRAIN8675

Re: MIND MONITOR EEG CONNECTED TO GDRIVE?

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

James wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:58 am
ALPHABRAIN8675 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:51 am James,
On Android you can use any cloud service you like, but for Apple devices I have to manually code each one, so it's just Dropbox for now.
No worries, thanks,
ALPHABRAIN8675

Re: How to understand the graph

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

MMG15JULY.PNG
MMG15JULY.PNG (94.57 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Is the BF,GF something to do w bad connection of sensors w the head? Also why is the GF-BF-JC called out only on the Gamma wave and not others?
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Yes. This is showing a very bad head/sensor connection.
The marker labels just go on one of the lines, it doesn't matter which. They are marking a point in time, not a particular wave.
ALPHABRAIN8675

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

James wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:09 pm Yes. This is showing a very bad head/sensor connection.
The marker labels just go on one of the lines, it doesn't matter which. They are marking a point in time, not a particular wave.
Cool, thanks
ALPHABRAIN8675

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

MMG16JULY.PNG
MMG16JULY.PNG (164.81 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
Hi James,
3 qns on the graph knowing you are a programmer and not neuroscientist (guess u shd take classes on neuroscience too :))
I had thought that today's session would show better alpha but not too different than previous days :); the quest goes on
So,
1- A neuroscience qn but what do the 2 peaks suggest which are distinct over the 45 min session; is it w about meditation or the sensor connections etc?
2- The horizontal bar graph at the left bottom shows more right brain activity than left ?
3- The average alpha ; typically higher is better right ?

Cheers!
ALPHABRAIN8675

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

MMG- DISTINCT ALPHA AND THETA.jpg
MMG- DISTINCT ALPHA AND THETA.jpg (121.92 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
James- To make your life easy and avoid asking the most impulsive neuroscience questions after seeing the MMG graphs, I did join a group on facebook which is a forum with neuroscientist and many using the muse and mind monitor and share their graphs too:) Yes your app is very liked by all . So will save you the grief of answering the neuroscience qns from now on :). Thanks for the MM app and for answering all qn bud!

The group for anybody like me who is interested in knowing more of how to interpret the MMG graps:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Also posting one of the grpahs from the forum which has a distinct alpha (many more in the grp thoough)
jocobo

Post by jocobo »

ALPHABRAIN8675 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:40 am The group for anybody like me who is interested in knowing more of how to interpret the MMG graps:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Also posting one of the grpahs from the forum which has a distinct alpha (many more in the grp thoough)
ALPHABRAIN8675, can you share the link to the facebook group? The link you posted is just to the image, but not the group, and I'd love to check out the group. Thanks!

-j
ALPHABRAIN8675

Post by ALPHABRAIN8675 »

James,
Any suggestion pointers on why the GF,BF on this graph?

Sam
Attachments
14AUG2020.PNG
14AUG2020.PNG (104.1 KiB) Viewed 2223 times