Manage Multiple Mind Monitor Accounts?

sl33pER_

Manage Multiple Mind Monitor Accounts?

Post by sl33pER_ »

Hi all,

Posing an open question as to managing multiple Mind Monitor accounts from a single admin account? I plan to run a sleep study using the Muse S and need a way to access participant data after study participants upload it to their individual Mind Monitor profiles.

My research group has accomplished similar work using APIs from services like REDCap and Open Humans to link their respective profile identifiers to each participant—allowing us to match participant data between repositories—without storing actual device data in our database. However, we still had admin access to participant data from the services themselves.

If this is beyond the scope of Mind Monitor I can look into development using the Muse SDK instead, but figured I would ask here first if there are some readymade solutions.

Thanks all!
James
Site Admin

Re: Manage Multiple Mind Monitor Accounts?

Post by James »

There is no "Mind Montior profile". Mind Monitor only uploads data to cloud services which you specify when you hit record. No data is uploaded to any servers owned or accessible by myself. Other than chats and posts in this forum, I do not have *any* user data, or a database of any kind. - https://mind-monitor.com/FAQ.php#privacy

With that said; In the Settings of the Mind Monitor app, you will see "Filename prefix". This will let you set a unique prefix to the files which are created by Mind Monitor.

For data collection I would recommend Dropbox. Dropbox support is built into the Apple version of the app and is the default option. On Android when you press the stop button you can save to any cloud service that is installed on the device by selecting from the presented list. If you have given everyone a unique filename prefix then you can have everyone save to the same cloud location and that'll make it easier for you to have all the data in one place.