Concentration and mellow algorithms

LinDN

Concentration and mellow algorithms

Post by LinDN »

I was surprised to find that the mind monitor turned the Concentration and mellow algorithms back on.(I've tried to turn them on before with no success.) Has the algorithm been improved this time? Is the evaluation of concentration still calculated using only the relative gamma value?
James
Site Admin

Re: Concentration and mellow algorithms

Post by James »

You have always been able to turn them on by tapping "Mind Monitor" in settings 10 times. Nothing has changed, sorry!
LinDN

Post by LinDN »

James wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:57 pm You have always been able to turn them on by tapping "Mind Monitor" in settings 10 times. Nothing has changed, sorry!
I saw that you mentioned in the forum that the concentration algorithm needs 30 seconds of training time, what do I need to do during this period? Stay relaxed or allow yourself to focus? Have you disclosed the implementation details of this algorithm? So far, all I know is that it's gamma wave. I'm very interested in this, thank you!
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

It's just waiting to make sure you have a good sensor connection.
LinDN

Post by LinDN »

James wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:03 am It's just waiting to make sure you have a good sensor connection.
I found an unknown message ‘ppg’ when I was using python to read OSC stream data from MM. I didn't find an explanation in http://developer.choosemuse.com/tools/available-data. I hadn't noticed that before. May I ask why this is?
James
Site Admin

Post by James »