Average values of alpha, beta, gamma and theta brain waves?

Peter Gamma

Average values of alpha, beta, gamma and theta brain waves?

Post by Peter Gamma »

How can I get the average values of the alpha, beta, gamma and the theta values of a recording session?
James
Site Admin

Re: Average values of alpha, beta, gamma and theta brain waves?

Post by James »

If you use the online charts there are dials at the bottom showing the session averages.
Peter Gamma

Post by Peter Gamma »

Now, I have seen the wonderful dials in the online charts. This is similar to Garmin watches, where certain parameter can only be seen on the watch face. But at least the parameters are there in the online charts. It would be highly desirable to have these values in the .csv file, as for instance the a training tracker app has it, but apparently it is not the case.
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

I don't think it makes sense to have a running average in the csv as only the final value would be correct for the session. Plus it's extra file size for no real benefit, when it can be calculated so easily. Sorry!
Peter Gamma

Post by Peter Gamma »

What would make sense is to show the average values calculated at the end of an activity on the Android app, as the a training tracker app does it, this would really be highly desirable. This would not require to shoot every activity up to the online charts and note from there.