Post your upload for patterns

nande

Re: Post your upload for patterns

Post by nande »

Hello i'm new here. so i don't know anything, and i'd like to learn as much as i can.
so if anyone has any insight on these screens please let me know.
i've taken these one after the other, (of course each might have influenced the next) but my emotional state is fairly the same on each.
i've taken them in the order i'm uploading them.

i started the morning with some emotional triggers, then i had a therapy session which also includes emdr, this is during the session.
i do a specific protocol designed by me and the therapist, where we talk until i get triggered, then do emdr, then talk then emdr and so on.
i tried to mark the start of each emdr cycle with marker 2. and the talk with marker 1. and interruptions with marker 3. but maybe the 1st or 2nd marker is not correct.
i can upload the csv if anyone wants to look at it.
also i think the signals might not be accurate during the talking part, since the movement and the facial expressions (muscles) which register as signals.
230701-emdr.png
230701-emdr.png (169.27 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
nande

Post by nande »

5 minutes eye open. contemplative meditation
right after therapy
230701-eyesopen.png
230701-eyesopen.png (90.67 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
5 min Eyes closed. focusing on breath.
right after the previous
230701-eyesclosed.png
230701-eyesclosed.png (83.94 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
5 min eyes closed with binaural sound like the one from this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... drtrisense
focusing on left+right sensation
230701-eyesclosed-binaural.png
230701-eyesclosed-binaural.png (88.73 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
Last edited by nande on Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nande

Post by nande »

5 minutes eyes closed doing reiki and vipassana and binaural sound (combination that i use to fall sleep, but during the day (like now) it energizes me more)
230701-eyesclosed-reiki-vipassana.png
230701-eyesclosed-reiki-vipassana.png (82.61 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
nande

Post by nande »

And this is another one for reiki+vipassana+binaural that i managed to get in the deeper state.
it's very strong and relaxing. but it also involves all those spikes you see there.
anyway the band sensors are disappointing, the tp connections are pretty bad. and the app keeps disconnecting, there was 3 disconnections in 30 minutes. so not aure how much to trust this data.

here's the source https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-ZaH7 ... sp=sharing
reikivipassana-abs.png
reikivipassana-abs.png (153.16 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
reikivipassana-raw.png
reikivipassana-raw.png (158.87 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
Last edited by nande on Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karam

Post by Karam »

What i am realizing is that no one really know what these charts mean. All I got from them is how important is our thinking process. It is shaping and molding our brain with every single thought and emotion . So i have to be judicious in using that faculty .
nande

Post by nande »

> no one really know what these charts mean.
i agree with that. the lack of accuracy and issues with connection and signal quality also makes me doubt a bit the conclusions one might get from them.
Karam

Post by Karam »

In my charts during meditation, I was getting high beta and gamma . Later on I realized that when I meditate pressure in forehead is increasing , because of which I my scalp tightens and ears move a bit. That muscle activity was increasing the beta and gamma in my charts. When i consciously relax my ears and forehead , the beta and gamma decreased right away. So now I think it is hard to determine how much of these chart values are actual eeg and not just muscle movements.
Karam

Post by Karam »

In these I tried to reduce the tightness induced in forehead consciously so that less muscle movement occurs
Attachments
download-6.png
download-6.png (39.96 KiB) Viewed 4436 times
Karam

Post by Karam »

Another attempt. All of these are eyes open watching tv
Attachments
download-4.png
download-4.png (51.77 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
download-5.png
download-5.png (44.54 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
Karam

Post by Karam »

@nande your pattern and mine seems different as you have more alpha waves prominence . Someone mention alpha is good for meditation.