Skilled programmer wanted to connect Android Apps to Home Assistant

Peter Gamma

Skilled programmer wanted to connect Android Apps to Home Assistant

Post by Peter Gamma »

I am evaluating a project to combine sensor data from Mind Monitor App, Polar Sensor Logger App, and a training tracker app. The optimal way to do this would probably be to stream the sensor data from the different apps into an InfluxDB. Polar Sensor Logger app has an MQTT interface and can be conected to Home Assistant. And from there it should be possible to stream the data to InfluxDB in an easy way, since there is support for it. And the data can be visualized in Grafana, which should also be possible in Home Assistant. But the Mind Monitor app misses an interface to Home Assistant, as well as the a training tracker app. The a training tracker app from Dr. Ing. Rainer Blind is now an open source project which is available on his GITHUB.

Is there a skilled programmer who can connect these apps to Home assistant for further processing? I usually don t code, as you can see on my GITHUB page:

https://github.com/PeterGamma

I will probably not realize this project, since I am lacking programming skills, or it takes too much time for me personally, I only suggesting options which might be interesting for other people. I will probably try to integrate sensor data from these apps in a standard database software.