Delta Wave Dominant?

ThetaRP

Re: Delta Wave Dominant?

Post by ThetaRP »

I am delta dominant as well, yet when doing my meditations (the silva method centering) I am able to raise alpha and reduce delta. I am very curious whether delta it's only noise due to the actual device though.
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

Very likely just noise from a poor connecction. Go to the RAW EEG view and adjust the band until you have thin crisp lines with large spikes only when you blink.
ThetaRP

Post by ThetaRP »

Hey James thank you for your answer. Still trying to get low delta, could you have a look at this data https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/88ra1hzr ... rd27z&dl=0

I feel there's somth wrong with the band as also the muse app feedback is very off, and I let a friend try and he shows very similar patterns
James
Site Admin

Post by James »

You have a five minute gap in the middle of this recording where there is no data.. so that's weird. There is no disconnect/reconnect event when it happens, which is more strange. But there is a spike in the gyroscope just when it happens, so it looks like you may have pushed the power button on the band and powered it on again during the recording?

Regarding the delta. The RAW EEG looks good, so yeah, I think you have high delta in this recording.