Can't install it from Google Store

Mikhel

Can't install it from Google Store

Post by Mikhel »

Hi, I've been trying to install your app in my tablet but i have not been able due to me being not in the US/Canada, even though I can still get directv (i live in a coastal city 1.5 hours south of California, in Mexico and subscribe to directv to catch the MLB). Would it be possible to change that restriction or get a link to download the APK directly from here?

Thanks

Mike in Baja.
James
Site Admin

Re: Can't install it from Google Store

Post by James »

Sure, no problem.
TV Faves Guide is now available to Mexico in the Google Play Store.
Mikhel

Post by Mikhel »

thanks a lot!!

=)
Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen »

you can check these problems on google store .
JoanneMaxwell

Post by JoanneMaxwell »

To bypass this restriction and install the app on your tablet, you can try the following steps:

Check if your tablet allows the installation of apps from unknown sources. You can usually find this setting in the "Security" or "Privacy" section of your device's settings.

If the option to install apps from unknown sources is available, you can search for the APK file of the app you want to install. The APK file is the installation file for Android apps. You can search for the APK file on reputable third-party websites, but be cautious and ensure that you download from a trusted source to avoid malware or security risks.

Once you've downloaded the APK file, navigate to the file location on your tablet using a file manager app and tap on it to start the installation process.
If you want to find your own entertainment applications, you can refer to the getmodnow download mod apk game apps premium for android website, which is safe and free.