Feedback

Michael-62

Feedback

Post by Michael-62 »

is there any possibility that James Clutterbuck or any 3rd party developer includes a „reward feedback“ loop?

in neurofeedback there is typical 3 frequencies , specified by center and bandwidth, e.g. 12-15hz would be a reward frequency and 7-11 and 25-28 some frequencies to dampen.

so the reward system adds points for time when power of this spektrum is above baseline+offset for reward frequency and when dampen frequencies are below baseline - ofset.

this can be multiplied with a „how difficult“-factor and used for a bar, a sound , some graphic, whatever gives the feedback.

It is the same like Myndlift, but you can adjust the training frequencies like described in

Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: Calming the Fear-Driven Brain-
Sebern F. Fisher

I am sure that people would pay for such extension and also for simple mind feedback games.

I am open for any discussion
James
Site Admin

Re: Feedback

Post by James »

It's not built into the app, but you could code something by streaming the OSC data to a Mac/PC app that receives the data.
The OSC data spec as well as code samples are on the website here:
https://mind-monitor.com/FAQ.php#oscspec
Michael-62

Re: Feedback

Post by Michael-62 »

Thanks for your quick answer.

i stopped programming about 10y ago, so i think that i can*t handle that.

But i feel that a such a „neuro lab kit“ where people can do things like myndlift does and experiment could be at least of interest for as many as there is interest in the mind-monitor.

Myndlifts offer of lifetime access to their feedback „games“ is ok, but they do not have selectable frequency ranges and extra electrode support.

Their coaching offer with that monthly fee is so expensive that a lot of people here in europe just cańt afford that.

So there is a gap where such a app could fit in and be successful.