Post by Grasping Infinity »

all of my creations can be found here:
https://graspinginfinity.gumroad.com/

and Gary I just PM'd you :)
nande

Re: Alpha-Beta NeuroFeedback app

Post by nande »

Hello i've a few questions:
* Does your app works on Linux (or at least windows? i would actually need to try and make it work through wine)
* Are you acquainted with alpha-theta training for PTSD, is this something that can be done or explored with your app? not for clinical use but for personal use.
( i don' have any exp with StandaloneMain or max collective (never heard of them) but i do have experience with wine)
Grasping Infinity

yes there is a windows version included. No i'm not acquainted with alpha-theta training for PTSD. it depends on which .mxf you load inside of standalonemain.app or .exe
Max is a visual programming software made by Cycling 74
you can find more info here: https://cycling74.com/
nande

Post by nande »

thanks, so do you think it will be possible to do alpha-theta training with your app?
Grasping Infinity

if you use the quadrant feedback patch inside of the standalonemain app that could work as it is very flexible. the alpha-beta neurofeedback is mainly to train the user to fire alpha in all 4 quadrants and reduce beta (no theta). There are links for tutorials for each patch on the product page if your interested
SaraS

Post by SaraS »

Hi, is it possible to create some game versions of these? I would love to be able to use them with my kids! I have myndlift but there definitely needs to be more engaging content for the younger ones
Grasping Infinity

SaraS wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:40 pm Hi, is it possible to create some game versions of these? I would love to be able to use them with my kids! I have myndlift but there definitely needs to be more engaging content for the younger ones
That would be interesting! I'd have to learn a few things but I think it's possible. Thanks for the recommendation :)