JAYNSTEIN WFB | Wristband Frequency Balancer

JAYNSTEIN

JAYNSTEIN WFB | Wristband Frequency Balancer

Post by JAYNSTEIN »

My company, JAYNSTEIN LLC, is developing JAYNSTEIN WFB | Wristband Frequency Balancer to help people living in cities, and/or are expending a lot of hours working with technology to heal stress and anxiety with a new mindfulness device.

“Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 Hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 Hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain’s alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 Hertz. Thus, our entire biological system the brain, and the earth itself work resonance system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”
Nikola Tesla

I will analyze the data of the JAYNSTEIN WFB with MUSE 2 and Mind Monitor App but I want to integrate a sensor in the second version of the product in order to have a complete IoT product in the marketplace.

I am open to listening to your feedback about the idea and people who want to collaborate with the development of the second version.

All the best!
Jay